The Watermelon Ice Power bar is a portable vape perfect for when you are on the go. This vape bar features the flavour of juicy watermelon with hints of cooling menthol. The Power Bar comes pre-filled with 2 ml of 10 mg e-liquid.
Power Bar Features
- A 2 ml capacity.
- Pre-filled with 10 mg of nicotine salt e-liquid.
- Powered by a built-in 500mAh battery.
- Reaches up to approximately 600 puffs.
- Easy to use.
- Portable and compact.
- Non rechargeable / non refillable
How long will the Power Bar last?
Vape Bars are measured in “puffs” (an inhale and exhale) this is specified on the packaging and product page for each device. The Power Bar averages around 600 puffs per device. The exact number of puffs you get will depend on your usage and how long each one of your puffs is.
What is a Vape Bar?
A vape bar is a product that can only be used for a certain number of days, depending on the user's intake. Meaning once the battery or liquid runs out, the device cannot be recharged or refilled. Meaning it has no other purpose and has to be disposed of.
Vape bars like the Power bar are designed to be a simple, one-time-use device. Like other disposable vapes, they are inhale activated and feature no buttons or screens. All you need to do is puff on the end as you would a regular cigarette, and you’re good to go. The Power bar comes in a variety of different flavours so make sure to check them all out.
So, what’s the downside?
There are two main downsides:
- Compared to any other type of e-cigarette, vape bars are by far the most expensive option. The extra cost is a trade-off for the convenience, ease of use and portability these devices offer. However, if you were to purchase one of our refillable kits such as the Innokin T18E-II vape kit it would work out to be a fraction of the cost to run, especially in the long run.
- If you’re planning on using disposables for more than a few days, we’d highly recommend you look at our other more economical options and see what might be more suitable, or speak to one of our E-Cigarette Specialists online or in-store for more advice.
- Due to the intentionally disposable nature of these devices, they create a lot of plastic and battery waste which as of yet is not possible to be recycled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.