The Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit is an intermediate pod device ideal for those of you looking to try sub ohm vaping.
The Smok IPX 80 features a maximum power of 80W and is powered by a large internal 3000mAh battery. Boasting, a rotating airflow adjuster, a transparent tank window to see your liquid level and the typical SMOK duck-billed mouthpiece. With a 0.96inch display, you’re sure to find the settings that work just right for you with wattage from 1w-80w.
It can be used with restricted MTL coils for salt liquids, or it can be used with DTL coils for anything else like shortfills at up to 80watts for a nice intermediate sub ohm vape.
What's in the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Box?
- 1 x Smok IPX 80 Device (3000mAh)
- 1 x Smok IPX 80 RPM 2 Pod (2ml)
- 1 x RPM 2 Meshed 0.16ohm Coil
- 1 x RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm MTL Coil
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual
What coil should I use with the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Device?
The Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit requires SMOK RPM 2 coils. The RPM 2 Meshed 0.16ohm Coil is perfect for those that enjoy maximum cloud production and the RPM 2 DC 0.6ohm MTL Coil is for those that enjoy a restricted MTL style draw.
What vape juice should I use with the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Device?
We would highly recommend using high VG e-liquids with the IPX 80 as the supporting coils are rated under 1ohm. Using the correct e-liquids with your coils will help to prolong the lifespan and prevent issues such as leaking, take a look at our range of high VG e-liquids here.
Smok IPX 80 Kit Key Features:
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh built-in
- E-Juice Capacity: 2ml
- Output Wattage: 1W-80W
- Output Mode: Watt
- Resistance Range: 0.15ohm - 3ohm
Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 107 x 34.8 x 34.5 mm
- Weight: 130g
- Output power: 1-80 watts
- Adjustable airflow
- Resistance range: 0.15-3.00Ω
- Built in 3000mAh battery built-in
- Stand by current: <100uA
- Output voltage: 0.5V-4.0V
- Input voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Charger output: 5V/2A
- Over discharge voltage: 2.4V
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
How do I know when my Smok IPX 80 Kit is Charged?
- You will be able to see the current battery levels of your IPX 80 Kit on the digital Full Colour Display screen on the front of the device.
How do I fill the pod of the Smok IPX 80 Pod Kit Device?
- Remove the pod to fill with e-liquid
- Pull out the rubber plug on the slot and add e-liquid through the slot
Press the rubber plug back carefully and firmly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.