1) Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines above to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
2) Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool to lever the nib off will help with this.
3) Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages to occur.
4) Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
5) Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
Psst! If you are struggling to get those pesky nibs off of your bottles take a look at our nifty bottle opener! This will make the job 10 times easier and reduce the risk of spilling your e-liquid. You can check this out here.