Orang-O-Tang shortfill e-liquid from 100 Large is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device.
Orang-O-Tang is a vibrant fruit blend that plays between sweet and sharp. The distinctive taste of pomegranate and peach feature on inhale, countered on exhale by highlights of orange and raspberry. This e-liquid is a 30% PG / 70% VG blend best suited for subohm devices to make the most out of this shortfill.
100 Large e-liquids are big in flavour and size, and provide you with an all-in-one e-liquid solution. Each box includes a 100ml shortfill in a 120ml bottle, with 2 nic shots - once added you'll have 120ml of 3mg e-liquid.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Orang-O-Tang 100ml shortfill e-liquid
- 2 x Nicotine shots
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
Orang-O-Tang by 100 Large is a high VG e-liquid. The VG percentage is more than half of the total content, this means that it requires a high powered subohm style device to be vaped optimally. We would advise using an advanced vape device or tank such as the SMOK Scar-18 Kit or the Geekvape Zeus Tank for this shortfill e-liquid.
Sub ohm vaping is when the coil you're using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
Psst! if you are struggling to get those pesky nibs off of your shortfill bottles take a look at our nifty shortfill bottle opener! This will make the job 10 times easier and reduce the risk of spilling your e-liquid. You can check this out here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.