Ultra compact, lightweight and easy to use – Aspire Gusto Mini Pod kit is an ideal choice for first time vapers, or those smokers looking to make a switch to E-Cigarettes.
This all-in-one vaping system weighs only 78 grams (with a POD installed) and uses Element NS20 disposable 2ml e-liquid pods that come in 6 flavours and feature NS20 nicotine salts.
Aspire Gusto Mini is a collaboration between Aspire and Element. The perfect combination of a world-class hardware manufacturer, and a world class liquid manufacturer. It features a disposable pod system, pre-filled with Element's NS20 20mg Nic Salt based e-liquid, for a smooth yet satisfying nicotine hit. Gusto Mini is perfectly designed to be used for beginners and advanced vapers alike, and works as either a Mouth-To-Lung device, or a Direct-To-Lung device. It has no buttons to adjust, no airflow to tinker with, no coils to replace. Just put your pod in and enjoy!
Aspire Gusto Mini Pod Kit features:
- Compact All-in-One vaping system
- Ideal for beginner vapers/smokers
- Simple one button operation (5 clicks to switch on/off)
- No messy refilling: Uses 2ml capacity disposable liquid pods featuring NS20™ nic salts (sold separately)
- Replaceable mouthpiece compatible with most 510 drip tips
- USB charging (USB cable included)
- LED battery life indicator
- Built-in 900mAh battery
Gusto Mini box contents:
- 1 x Gusto Mini Pod device
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
Element NS20 e-liquid pods:
- Made in the USA
- Easy to replace and easy to dispose
- Available in 6 flavours, each coming in a box of 3 x 2ml liquid pods
- Contain 20mg NS20 nicotine salts, for a strong and satisfying nicotine dose
- The coil inside each pod is rated at 1.5Ω
Liquid POD installation guide:
Step 1: To activate, pull the two silicone tabs on the bottom of the POD until completely removed.
Step 2: Tap and turnover the POD continuously to help agitate the e-liquid, increasing its flow downward into the atomizer chamber (bubbles within the e-liquid will begin rising to the top of the POD). Once completely filled, let it sit for 5-8 minutes. This allows for a thorough priming and saturation of the wick and coil.
Step 3: Once primed, insert POD. Draw from the mouthpiece a few times without pressing the fire/power button. Doing this will help to soak the cotton within the atomizer chamber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.