The Burst Blizzard Shortfill Collection is recommended for vapers using DTL (direct to lung) and MTL (mouth to lung) style vape devices.
Are you a lover of fruit, candy AND cool menthol? Burst Blizzard shortfills combine these 3 elements to bring eliquids bursting with flavour and we have bundles them all together for you to enjoy.
Burst Blizzard shortfill e-liquids are all available in 50ml quantities and sold in 60ml bottles. This means that there is enough room to add your 10ml nicotine shot to create a 3mg e-liquid. Find out more about mixing shortfill e-liquids below.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Berry Brrrst Premium Shortfill E-Liquid (50ml)
- 1 x Mango Brrrst Premium Shortfill E-Liquid (50ml)
- 1 x Melon Brrrst Premium Shortfill E-Liquid (50ml)
- 1 x Straw Brrrst Premium Shortfill E-Liquid (50ml)
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
Burst Blizzard Shortfill e-liquids are all high VG ( 20%PG/80%VG). The VG percentage is more than half of the total content, this means that it requires a high powered subohm style device to be vaped optimally. We would advise using an advanced vape device or tank such as the SMOK Rigel Advanced Vape Kit or the Geekvape Zeus Tank for this shortfill e-liquid.
Sub ohm vaping is when the coil you're using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
Psst! if you are struggling to get those pesky nibs off of your shortfill bottles take a look at our nifty shortfill bottle opener! This will make the job 10 times easier and reduce the risk of spilling your e-liquid. You can check this out here.
E-liquid brand: Burst Blizzard
Bottle size: 50ml (in 60ml sized bottle)
PG/VG content: 20% PG/80% VGNicotine strength: 0mg (nicotine-free)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.