Banana Freeze vape bar from Frunk Bar is recommended for vapers using MTL (mouth to lung) style vape devices or those recently or still using cigarettes.
Banana Freeze from Frunk Bar features the taste of iced banana. This vape bar is pre-filled with 2ml of your chosen flavoured e-liquid in a smooth 50% PG / 50% VG blend.
This special “Nicotine Salt” based E-Liquid features the strongest nicotine level allowed under the TPD, whilst having a far reduced throat hit compared to similar strength “ordinary” nicotine products. The end result is a liquid that can be used in almost any device, delivering a strong and powerful nicotine rush without being harsh on the throat.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Banana Freeze Vape Bar
- 400mAh internal battery
- Pre-filled with 2ml of e-liquid
- No charging required
- Draw activated
- 20mg Salt Nicotine Strength
What is a vape bar?
A vape bar is just what it sounds like, a device that is designed to be thrown away once all the battery and liquid it comes pre-loaded with has been used up.
They are designed to be the simplest possible way to vape, as they are inhale activated, and feature no moving parts, buttons, screens, settings etc. All you need to do is just puff on the end as you would a regular cigarette, and you’re good to go. They come in a variety of different designs and flavours.
How long will a Frunk Bar vape last?
Vape bars are measured in “puffs” (an inhale and exhale) and this will be specified on the packaging and product page for each device. The Frunk Bar averages around 600 puffs per device. The exact number of puffs you get will depend on your own personal usage and how long each one of your puffs is.
So what’s the downside?
There are two main downsides:
- Compared to any other type of e-cigarette, vape bars are by far the most expensive option. The extra cost is a trade-off for the convenience, ease of use and portability that they offer. A pre-filled pod such as VOOM Flavour Pods for example will usually work out to be at least half the price if you’re using it for more than a day or two, and one of our refillable kits such as the Innokin T18E-II vape kit will work out to a fraction of the cost to run, especially in the long run. If you’re planning on using vape bars for more than a few days, we’d highly recommend you look at our other more economical options and see what might be more suitable, or speak to one of our E-Cigarette Specialists online or in-store for more advice.
- Due to the intentionally disposable nature of these devices, they create a lot of plastic and battery waste which as of yet is not possible to be recycled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.