The Noo Bar Disposable Strawberry Watermelon Vape Bar
These delicious new vape bars are perfect for vaping while on the go whether it's travelling, nights out or as a handy backup device. The strawberry and watermelon combination comes already pre-filled with 2ml of e-liquid embedded in the device. So, you can start vaping as soon as it's out of the pack, that is simple and easy. This E-liquid also has the bonus of offering the strongest nicotine level allowed under the TPD which is 20mg.
The Noo Bar Features
- A 2 ml capacity.
- Pre-filled with 20 mg of nicotine salt e-liquid.
- Powered by a built-in 450 mAh battery.
- Reaches up to approximately 600 puffs.
- Easy to use.
- Portable and compact.
What's in the box?
1 x Noo Bar Strawberry Watermelon Vape Bar
How long will The Noo Bar Vape Last?
Vape bars are measured in “puffs” (an inhale and exhale) and this will be specified on the packaging and product page for each device. The Noo Bar averages around 600 puffs per device. The exact number of puffs you get will depend on your usage and how long each one of your puffs is.
What is a Vape Bar?
A vape bar is a product that can be used for a certain number of days depending on the user's intake. Once the battery or liquid runs out it cannot to recharged or refilled and has to be disposed of.
vape bars like the Noo bar are designed to be a simple way to vape. Like other disposable vapes, they are inhale activated and feature no buttons or screens. All you need to do is just puff on the end as you would a regular cigarette, and you’re good to go. The Noo Bar comes in a variety of different flavours so make sure to check them all out.
So, what’s the downside?
There are two main downsides:
- Compared to any other type of e-cigarette, vape bars are by far the most expensive option. The extra cost is a trade-off for the convenience, ease of use and portability that they offer. However, if you were to purchase one of our refillable kits such as the Innokin T18E-II vape kit it would work out to a fraction of the cost to run, especially in the long run. If you’re planning on using disposables for more than a few days, we’d highly recommend you look at our other more economical options and see what might be more suitable, or speak to one of our E-Cigarette Specialists online or in-store for more advice.
- Due to the intentionally disposable nature of these devices, they create a lot of plastic and battery waste which as of yet is not possible to be recycled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.