Black Currant Grape vape bar from RELX is recommended for vapers using MTL (mouth to lung) style vape devices or those who recently or still using cigarettes.
Black Currant Grape from RELX offers a deliciously rich flavour of ripe black currants and sweet red grapes. RELX vape bars are pre-filled with 2ml of your chosen flavoured e-liquid in a smooth 50% PG / 50% VG blend.
This "Nicotine Salt" based E-Liquid features the strongest nicotine level allowed under the TPD, whilst having a far reduced throat hit compared to similar strength "ordinary" nicotine products. The end result is a liquid that delivers a strong and powerful nicotine rush without being harsh on the throat.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Black Currant Grape RELX Bar
- Pre-filled with 2ml of e-liquid
- Up to 600 puffs
- No charging required
- Draw activated
- 50% PG/ 50%VG
- 19mg Salt Nicotine Strength
What is a vape bar?
A vape bar is just what it sounds like, a device that is designed to be thrown away once all the battery and liquid it comes pre-loaded with has been used up.
They are designed to be the simplest possible way to vape, as they are inhale activated, and feature no moving parts, buttons, screens, settings etc. All you need to do is just puff on the end as you would a regular cigarette, and you're good to go. They come in a variety of different designs and flavours.
How long will a RELX vape bar last?
Vape bars are measured in "puffs" (an inhale and exhale) and this will be specified on the packaging and product page for each device. The RELX Bar averages around 600 puffs per device. The exact number of puffs you get will depend on your own personal usage and how long each one of your puffs is.
So what's the downside?
There are two main downsides:
- Compared to any other type of e-cigarette, vape bars are by far the most expensive option. The extra cost is a trade-off for the convenience, ease of use and portability these devices offer. A pre-filled pod such as RELX will usually work out to be at least half the price if you're using it for more than a day or two. Our refillable kits such as the Innokin T18E-II vape kit would work out a fraction of the cost to run, especially in the long run.
- Due to the intentionally disposable nature of these devices, they create a lot of plastic and battery waste which as of yet is not possible to be recycled.
- If you’re planning on using disposables for more than a few days, we’d highly recommend you look at our other more economical options and see what might be more suitable, or speak to one of our E-Cigarette Specialists online or in-store for more advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.