SMOK NOVO VAPE BAR
Smok Novo Strawberry Ice Vape Bar is a portable vape, perfect for when you are on the go. Like a summer strawberry with a blast of cooling ice. The SMOK Novo comes pre-filled with 2 ml of 20 mg e-liquid.
Novo Bar Features
- A 2 ml capacity.
- Pre-filled with 20 mg of nicotine salt e-liquid.
- Powered by a built-in 600 mAh battery.
- Reaches up to approximately 600 puffs.
- Easy to use.
- Portable and compact.
How long will a SMOK Novo Vape Bar last?
Vape Bars are measured in “puffs” (an inhale and exhale) and this will be specified on the packaging and product page for each device. The SMOK Novo Bar averages around 600 puffs per device. The exact number of puffs you get will depend on your usage and how long each one of your puffs is.
What is a vape bar?
A vape bar is a vape that can be used once then disposed of.
Vape bars, like the Novo bar, are designed to be a simple way to vape. Like other vape bars, they are inhale activated and feature no buttons or screens. All you need to do is just puff on the end as you would a regular cigarette, and you’re good to go. The SMOK Novo Bar comes in a variety of different flavours so make sure to check them all out.
So what’s the downside?
There are two main downsides:
- Compared to any other type of e-cigarette, vape bars are by far the most expensive option. The extra cost is a trade-off for the convenience, ease of use and portability that they offer. A pre-filled pod such as VOOM Flavour Pods for example will usually work out to be at least half the price if you’re using it for more than a day or two, and one of our refillable kits such as the Innokin T18E-II vape kit will work out to a fraction of the cost to run, especially in the long run. If you’re planning on using a vape bar for more than a few days, we’d highly recommend you look at our other more economical options and see what might be more suitable, or speak to one of our E-Cigarette Specialists online or in-store for more advice.
- Due to the intentionally disposable nature of these devices, they create a lot of plastic and battery waste which as of yet is not possible to be recycled.