Watermelon shortfill e-liquid from Strapped Slushies is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device.
Watermelon from Strapped Slushies features the fresh and juicy taste of watermelon with an added hit of ice to give you a cool and refreshing vape! This melon flavoured e-liquid is a 30% PG / 70% VG blend best suited for subohm devices to make the most out of this shortfill.
Strapped Slushies shortfill e-liquids are big in flavour. Each 120ml sized bottle includes 100ml of e-liquid leaving you 20ml for your desired 2 nicotine shots to create a 3mg shortfill e-liquid.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Watermelon 100ml shortfill e-liquid
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
Watermelon by Strapped Slushies is a high VG e-liquid. The VG percentage is more than half of the total content, this means that it requires a high powered subohm style device to be vaped optimally. We would advise using an advanced vape device or tank such as the SMOK SCAR-18 Kit or the Geekvape Zeus Tank for this shortfill e-liquid.
Sub ohm vaping is when the coil you're using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
Psst! if you are struggling to get those pesky nibs off of your shortfill bottles take a look at our nifty shortfill bottle opener! This will make the job 10 times easier and reduce the risk of spilling your e-liquid. You can check this out here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.