Grape Soda vape bar from Strapped Stix is recommended for vapers using MTL (mouth to lung) style vape devices or those recently or still using cigarettes.
Grape Soda from Strapped Stix features the taste of sweet grapes mixed with citrus lemonade. This vape bar is pre-filled with 2ml of your chosen flavoured e-liquid in a smooth 50% PG / 50% VG blend.
This "Nicotine Salt" based E-Liquid features the strongest nicotine level allowed under the TPD, whilst having a far reduced throat hit compared to similar strength "ordinary" nicotine products. The end result is a liquid that delivers a strong and powerful nicotine rush without being harsh on the throat.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Grape Soda Strapped Stix Bar
- Pre-filled with 2ml of e-liquid
- Up to 600 puffs
- No charging required
- Draw activated
- 50% PG/ 50%VG
- 20mg or 10mg Salt Nicotine Strength
What is a vape bar?
A vape bar is just what it sounds like, a device that is designed to be thrown away once all the battery and liquid it comes pre-loaded with has been used up.
They are designed to be the simplest possible way to vape, as they are inhale activated, and feature no moving parts, buttons, screens, settings etc. All you need to do is just puff on the end as you would a regular cigarette, and you're good to go. They come in a variety of different designs and flavours.
How long will a Strapped Stix vape bar last?
Vape bars are measured in "puffs" (an inhale and exhale) and this will be specified on the packaging and product page for each device. The Strapped Stix Bar averages around 600 puffs per device. The exact number of puffs you get will depend on your own personal usage and how long each one of your puffs is.
So what's the downside?
There are two main downsides:
- Compared to any other type of e-cigarette, vape bars are by far the most expensive option. The extra cost is a trade-off for the convenience, ease of use and portability these devices offer. However, if you were to purchase one of our refillable kits such as the Innokin T18E-II vape kit it would work out to be a fraction of the cost to run, especially in the long run.
- Due to the intentionally disposable nature of these devices, they create a lot of plastic and battery waste which as of yet is not possible to be recycled.
- If you’re planning on using disposables for more than a few days, we’d highly recommend you look at our other more economical options and see what might be more suitable, or speak to one of our E-Cigarette Specialists online or in-store for more advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.