Melon Drangonfruit Mango Ice shortfill e-liquid from Tiki Tonics is recommended for vapers using a DTL (direct to lung) style vape device.
Melon Dragon Fruit Mango Ice features the taste of ripe melon and mango, exotic Dragon Fruit and a hint of menthol. This cooling fruity flavoured e-liquid is a 70% VG / 30% PG blend best suited for subohm devices to make the most out of this shortfill.
The Tiki Tonic e-liquid has a wide range of juicy fruity liquids. Each 120ml sized bottle includes 100ml of e-liquid leaving you 20ml for your desired nicotine shot to create a 3mg shortfill e-liquid.
Please note: You will require two 10ml nic shots to add to this 100ml shortfill to create a 3mg e-liquid.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Melon Dragon Fruit Mango Ice 100ml shortfill e-liquid
What devices can I use with this shortfill e-liquid?
Melon Dragon Fruit Mango Ice is a high VG e-liquid. The VG percentage is more than half of the total content, this means that it requires a high powered subohm style device to be vaped optimally. Sub ohm vaping is when the coil you're using is rated at an ohm rating under 1.0 Ohms. Sub Ohm vaping produces more vapour, more clouds and in-turn more flavour from your e-liquid.
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non-nicotine-based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non-slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.