The VooPoo Argus Gt II Kit is a DTL device ideal for those of you looking to try sub-ohm vaping.
The Voopoo Argus uses the latest mod system intelligence chip, the GENE.TT 2.0. The smart GENE.TT 2.0 offers automatic power switching to support users with multiple vaping modes such as Smart, RBA, Turbo and TC.
The MAAT tank offers a unique volcano crater structure that drains the condensate down and isolates it within the bottom, avoiding the condensate infiltrating into the mod. The tank uses an ingenious volcano crater design allowing for better airflow and no need to worry about e-liquid leakage. The two-way airflow gives an easy and deep DTL vaping experience by reducing the airflow loss by 60% (when compared to the competition).
The Argus GT II comes with an incredible 200W max power, using two 18650 batteries (sold separately). The device uses a 3A fast charging post that allows for a 30% increase in charging speed. The dynamic charging interface dramatically reduces the time spent recharging, resulting in more time for vaping.
The user interface is displayed on a 0.96-inch TFT display so you can easily tailor your vaping experience. The device also features a QS locking system, this means you no longer need to worry about accidentally igniting it in your pocket.
Available in the following Colours:
- Carbon Fiber
- Dark Blue
What's in the VooPoo Argus GT II Kit Box?
- 1 x VooPoo Argus GT II X 200W Mod
- 1 x VooPoo MATT Tank (2ml)
- 1 x TPP- DM1 0.15ohm Coil
- 1 x TPP- DM2 0.20ohm Coil
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 1 x User Manual
What coil should I use with the VooPoo Argus GT II Kit?
The VooPoo Argus GT II is compatible with both:
- TPP-DM1 0.15ohm Coil - 60w - 80w
- TPP-DM2 0.2ohm Coil - 40w - 60w
These TPP coils provide cloud production at a higher wattage while also creating smooth and delicious flavoured vapour.
VooPoo Argus GT II Mod Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 90x54x29mm
- Output power: 5-200 watts
- Resistance range: 0.05-3.00Ω
- Output voltage: 0-12v
- Charging voltage: 5V/3A
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Material: Leather + Zinc Alloy
- Battery Size: 18650x2 (sold separately)
How do I know when my Argus GT II Kit is Charged?
- You will be able to see the current battery levels on the Argus GT II digital Full Colour Display screen on the front of the device.
- Overtime Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Output Over- Current Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Battery Reverse Protection
- Balance Charge with Difference Brand Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.