If you are unfamiliar with shortfill e-liquids and want to find out more about them then you have come to the right place. Shortfills are named this simply because they are filled short from the top of the e-liquid bottle, this is so that you can add your bottle of nicotine. For example a 50ml shortfill is sold in a 60ml bottle so you are then able to add a 10ml bottle of 18mg nicotine to easily create a 3mg shortfill e-liquid, shortfills have been designed to be used by vapers that require less than 6mg of nicotine, this is why you will find that only 3mg shortfills can be created.
Shortfill e-liquids are now a household favourite within the vaping community, they are incredibly easy to use, great for those that love one particular flavour but don’t want to carry around lots of 10ml top up bottles (not to mention the reduction in plastic waste!) and of course shortfills tend to save you money. For 5 x VO Menthol e-liquid for example this would cost £13.99 on our multibuy offer, but you could pick up a bottle of Absolute Classics - Menthol in a 50ml shortfill in-store for only £9.99 AND we will give you a free standard nicotine shot if you have a VPZ loyalty card!
How to mix a shortfill e-liquid:
- Ensure you are adding your chosen nic shot to a 0mg, non nicotine based e-liquid. Ensure to check the guidelines below to determine how many nic shots you will need to add to reach your desired strength.
- Remove the cap and nib from your chosen non-nicotine based shortfill. A pair of non slip gloves and/or a small tool lever the nib off will help with this.
- Remove the cap and tamper seal from the nicotine shot. Slowly squeeze the contents of your bottle into your non-nicotine based shortfill, being careful to ensure no spillages occur. Wash hands and surfaces thoroughly with warm water if any spillages do occur.
- Once the nicotine shot has been fully decanted into your non-nicotine shortfill, replace the nib, removing any temporary silicone seals that were present, ensuring that it makes a solid seal.
- Replace cap, and hand shake the bottle thoroughly for five to ten minutes to ensure the full mixture of both your shortfill and nicotine strength.
When it comes to nicotine shots, you may have noticed that we offer standard, ice and salt! We have provided different options for vapers so that you can explore your preferences. The ice nic shot is perfect for adding to a fruit based shortfill like Absolute Fruits - Raspberry to add a cooling hint and mix up the flavour. Our salt nic shot provides a reduced throat hit to ensure a smooth vape and can be used alongside any shortfill e-liquid much like our standard nicotine shot.